718 424-6412, 200 Park Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10166

We assist clients in applying for business licenses to operate in New York City.

  • Such as: a general vendor license (to sell or lease goods or services in a public place that is not a store); a tow truck driver license; a Taxi and Limousine Commission license to drive a yellow Medallion taxicab in New York City; or for a variety of licenses required for any restaurant: business license, health permit, liquor license (if you plan to serve alcohol), music license (if you plan to play copyrighted music), etc…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *