718 424-6412, 200 Park Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10166

Assist professionals with university degrees, researchers, investors, entertainers, artists, individuals with extraordinary abilities and others to apply for employment based nonimmigrant visas.
Assist qualified aliens to file petitions to perform services in a specialty occupation.
Prior to employing an H-1B temporary worker, the U.S. employer must first file a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Department of Labor (DOL) and then file an H-1B petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). The LCA specifies the job, salary, length, and geographic location of employment. The employer must agree to pay the alien the greater of the actual or prevailing wage for the position.

    • INTRACOMPANY TRANSFEREE EXECUTIVE OR MANAGER (L-1) Assist U.S. employers to transfer an executive or manager from one of their affiliated foreign offices to one of their offices in the United States or assist foreign companies which don’t yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the U.S. with the purpose of establishing one.

Assist individuals who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and have been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements to apply for visas to be admitted to the U.S. temporarily to work in the area of their extraordinary ability.

  • Assist foreign nationals, sponsored by a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (or an organization which is affiliated with the religious denomination in the U.S.) to work as ministers or in religious occupations or vocations at least part time, to file for R-1 visas.
  • Assist nationals of treaty countries (country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) interested in investing in a business enterprise in the U.S.
    E-1 visa allows a national of a treaty country to be admitted to the U.S. solely to engage in international trade (such as goods, services and international banking) on his own behalf.
    E-2 visa allows a national of a treaty country to be admitted to the U.S. when investing a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide U.S. business.
    FIANCÉ(E) VISAS (K-1):
  • Assist U.S. citizens to apply for a K-1 nonimmigrant visa to bring a foreign national fiancé(e) living abroad to the United States to marry.
    If you petition for a fiancé(e) visa, you must show, among other things, that you intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the U.S.
  • Assist foreign nationals to apply for visas to temporarily visit the U.S. for business and/or pleasure, or to help extend their stay.
    Business visitors (B-1 visa) are only authorized to enter the U.S. for the temporary duration needed to complete a specified business task of a commercial or professional nature.
    Pleasure (tourist) visitors (B-2 visa): Travelers from certain countries may be exempt from this requirement. For more information, see the S Department of State website. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/visit/visitor.html
    STUDENT VISAS (F and M):
  • Assist foreign individuals to arrange visas in order to study in the U.S.
    To enter on an F-1 (academic student) visa or an M-1 visa (vocational student), certain criteria must be met, such as being enrolled as a full-time student and having sufficient funds for self-support during the entire proposed course of study
  • Assisting potential exchange visitors (for example, professors, teachers and au pairs) to pursue J-1 visas. Such visas are authorized for those who intend to participate in an approved program for the purpose of teaching, instructing or lecturing, studying, observing, conducting research, consulting, demonstrating special skills, receiving training, or to receive graduate medical education or training.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *